International independent private equity fund-of-funds investment management firm. The role will be based in the Munich office.
We are looking for a candidate who will be part of the fund-of-fund investments team.
The role will involve:
- Working in the investment team and supporting due diligence processes of PE funds
- Intensive analysis of funds and investment opportunities
- Preparing due diligence results into investment recommendations
- Interviewing fund managers of potential targets
- Supporting and monitoring existing investments
- Excellent academic degree
- Previous experience in banking, private equity, consulting, project or leveraged finance
- Interest in alternative asset classes
- Strong numerate and modelling skills, analytical mind-set
- Team player, pro-active person with strong communication skills
- Excellent English and German language skills
Please contactLarissa Robinson
+49 (69) 719134-40