Investment company focusing on Private Equity investments in emerging markets, specifically Africa.
- The associate will be actively involved in a support capacity in all aspects of analysing and monitoring the portfolio and working with portfolio companies
- Responsibility for modelling and financial analysis of potential deals and portfolio companies.
- Responsibility for researching the market for investment opportunities and trends, helping source and screen investments, working on due diligence of a transaction
- Assist in the monitoring and management of portfolio companies
- The candidate is likely to have 2-5 years of investment banking experience or 1-3 years of private equity experience
- Exceptional academic record, strong business acumen and a long-term approach to investment decision-making
- Strong financial and strategic analysis and writing experience gained from private equity and/or investment banking
- Excellent analytical, modelling, writing and speaking skills
- On-the-ground African or emerging market experience is preferable
- Flexibility and commitment
Please contactLarissa Robinson
+49 (69) 719134-40