Top Tier Private Equity Firm in London.
The role will include identifying investment opportunities; analysis of potential transactions, including due diligence, financial modelling and preparing investment proposals; deal execution, involving structuring, negotiation and legal documentation; and portfolio monitoring.
- Excellent academic credentials
- 2–5 years experience in a top tier consulting firm, bulge bracket investment bank and/or private equity with a focus on TMT
- Strong analytical skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Self-starter; has confidence in asking questions and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Mature and hard working
- Fluent German and English skills are a must
Please contactLarissa Robinson
+49 (69) 719134-40