International private equity fund.
This position will support the Europe buyout and growth teams in Munich by providing analytical and research support for all potential transactions as well as actively participating in, and managing, due diligence efforts. The Associate will also assist with portfolio company management as directed.
- Strong academic credentials
- 3–4 years experience in a top tier consulting firm or bulge bracket investment bank
- Strong analytical skills required; LBO modeling a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Self-starter; has confidence in asking questions and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Mature and hard working
- Fluent German and English skills are a must
Please contactLarissa Robinson
+49 (69) 719134-40