Private Equity Fund with a focus on the CEE region.
- Based in Munich
- Develop deals and deal angles, responsibility for evaluation of acquisition targets with minimal supervision, proactively creating new sourcing opportunities in Europe (including the CEE region)
- Maintain and further develop a network of intermediaries (such as bankers, PE sponsors, M&A Advisors, accountants, lawyers and consultants) within Europe (including CEE region)
- Visit prospect companies; attend relevant trade shows and conferences.
- Work with other teams in the due diligence and other transaction execution work steams
- Preparation of term sheets / letters of intent and review of transaction documentations
- Participate in the preparation of materials for investment committee
- Participate in the post-transaction management work steams
- Participate in non-deal related activity (recruiting, training). Manage, develop and mentor junior team members
- Other work instructed by more senior staffs
- Experience as a senior professional with a top-tier private equity firm, investment bank (M&A focused) or consulting group in Europe (including CEE region).
- In-depth knowledge on Europe macro economy and capital markets (including CEE region)
- In-depth knowledge on the Fund’s focused industries, which include:
- Infrastructure assets: especially airports, toll roads, telecoms, power / gas / water utilities and renewable energy;
- Advanced manufacturing / industrials: especially auto & auto parts, healthcare equipment, pharmaceutical/bio tech/life science;
- Mass consumer sectors: especially home appliances, homeware, leisure products & apparels, food & beverages, agriculture products, personal care products, consumer product distributors, e-commerce platforms, Healthcare providers & services, hotels / resorts / cruise lines.
- Outstanding private equity or investment banking skill set including financial modeling and analytical skills. Strong competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and finance.
- Strong market reputation and network.
- Ability to meet tight timelines and operate in highly competitive and demanding work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and good cross-culture awareness.
- Bachelor or above degree form a top university or college
- Excellent language skills in English, German language skills not required
Please contactEdita Margyte-Küster
+49 (69) 719134-40