Investment company focusing on Private Equity investments in emerging markets, specifically Africa.
- Working with portfolio companies in emerging markets, particularly Africa
- Assisting in (financial) due diligences, reviewing business plans and projections in coordination with deal team
- Supporting portfolio companies in day-to-day business as well as special assignments
- Planning strategy meetings and following up as needed
- Completing quarterly valuation work and portfolio company reports, preparing presentation materials, info memos, performance reports etc.
- Sitting on boards where required
- Conducting general research on industry trends, risk analysis, and evaluating new business proposals.
- Location: London, frequent travel to Africa required
- Substantial working experience in operations and / or private equity portfolio management
- Finance background with knowledge in accounting, financial due diligence, reporting etc.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Proven track record in emerging markets, exposure to African markets desired
- Ability to establish and maintain close relationships with project partners / portfolios
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, leadership ability, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluency in French and English, ability to conduct business and to produce written work in both languages
Please contactLarissa Robinson
+49 (69) 719134-40