International bank in Luxembourg.
The Loan Officer will contribute to the identification, appraisal, negotiation, and monitoring of corporate lending operations in Germany and Nordic Countries.
Tasks may include:
- Contribute to the execution of selected corporate lending operations and carry out due diligence and risk assessments, including the preparation of financial and feasibility analyses of projects, in cooperation with other relevant internal services
- Identify new business opportunities and contribute to business origination efforts
- Participate in the negotiation and closing of legal documentation with promoters/borrowers and other counterparts
- Contribute to the monitoring of existing operations
- Carry out measures related to event resolution, in cooperation with customers and other relevant internal services
- Provide input to product development
- University degree in a relevant area, preferably in Finance/Economics
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial sector, preferably in corporate lending.
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis as well as experience in credit risk assessment
- Understanding of project appraisal and execution processes and policies
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to produce clear and concise analytical reports
- Ability to work under time pressure, multi-task and priorities
- Strong team player with the capacity for independent decision making
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Please contactLarissa Robinson
+49 (69) 719134-40